Service companies play an integral role in the mining sector, and our exhibitor sponsorship package is therefore tailored for companies servicing the mining sector, in order to enable them to gain access to mid-tier and junior miners/explores seeking to operate their mines more efficiently.
The ADU exhibitor sponsorship package allows service companies to:
- Establish new networks and secure viable prospects for sales
- Maximise brand exposure by leveraging the conference as a platform to promote developments, products and/or services
- Network with key resource buyers, procurement specialists and decision makers
The exhibition has been designed to ensure good visibility and access to all exhibition displays. Maximum traffic flow will be encouraged by the strategic placement of catering stations adjacent to the exhibition areas. The exhibition area will be the hub of all networking functions during the conference!
Who Exhibits at ADU?
Service companies including but not limited to:
- Mineral Processing
- Heavy Machinery and Power Systems
- Lab Testing Equipment
- Health and Safety Solutions
- Drilling and Blasting
Exhibitor Sponsorship Package Includes:
- One 2.5m long x 2m deep x 2.4m high display booth including two spotlights, one 4-amp power point and standard signage
- Two full delegate registrations
- One quarter-page full colour, print ready advertisement (preview edition of Australia's Paydirt)
- CD Rom of conference proceedings
- 25% discount off a full priced subscription to Australia's Paydirt and Gold Mining Journal
- Company information in presentation pack for delegates
- Company logo on all promotional material and conference website
- Additional delegates charged at discounted rate of $1300.00 (incl. GST) per delegate
Please direct all exhibition enquiries to Christine Oelschlaeger, Christine@paydirt.com.au.