LADU 2018 saw the launch of MANDJAR – a dedicated meeting lounge where the team facilitates one-to-one meetings between mining companies and institutional investors, financial sector executives, analysts, bankers and brokers, as well as asset and fund managers.
Select investors are afforded complimentary registration which allows you priority access to the executives of some of Australia’s most promising mining companies operating in Latin America. LADU’s dedicated business matchmaking initiative, MANDJAR allows mining companies and investors an exclusive opportunity to arrange face-to-face private meetings during the conference.
Your complimentary registration for LADU will include the following services:
- Full access to MANDJAR including:
- Access to company profiles on the exclusive online platform
- Access to meeting request system, allowing both companies and investors to request one-on-one, private 30-minute meetings during the conference. These meeting requests can be accepted or rescheduled to suit your own needs and availability
- Meetings will be confirmed prior to the conference and scheduled to take place in the dedicated MANDJAR Lounge
- 30 minute meetings to be scheduled between 10:00 and 14:30 on 1-2 May – a facilitator will be available
- Access to LADU’s programme of events, including the two-day exhibition and main conference programme
As part of the MANDJAR package, please note that requested meetings cannot be declined.