ADU’s investor matchmaking initiative, MANDJAR (derived from the Aborginal word meaning Meeting Point) will continue to enhance sponsor participation by facilitating one-on-one meetings between mining companies and institutional investors, financial sector executives, analysts, bankers and brokers, as well as asset and fund managers. The MANDJAR Lounge is exclusively accessible only to ADU sponsors and qualified investors in an effort to help sponsors come face to face with investors; enabling them to showcase their growth strategies to key stakeholders within the mining investment and finance fraternity.
ADU will offer a limited number of complimentary registration passes to select investors. Investor registrations are strictly reserved for investors whose principal occupation is investing funds directly into the mining/resources sectors. Select investors include institutional investors, financial sector executives, analysts, bankers and brokers, as well as asset and fund managers.
We invite interested parties to submit an expression of interest (EOI). The EOI will be reviewed and investors may be afforded a complimentary registration.
In accepting the complimentary registration to attend the conference as an investor, requested meetings from companies cannot be declined. Likewise, no-shows for meetings will be excluded from the conference.
Your complimentary investor registration for ADU will include the following:
- Access to a meeting request system allowing both companies and investors to request private meetings during the conference. These meeting requests can be accepted or rescheduled to suit your own needs and availability
- Meetings will be confirmed prior to the conference and scheduled to take place in the MANDJAR Lounge during the conference
- Access to the programme of events, including the three-day exhibition and main conference programme
- A delegate satchel containing information from sponsoring companies
- Morning Tea, Afternoon Tea and Lunch over the three days of the conference
- Admittance to the conference networking functions
To attend ADU as an investor, please complete the EOI form below.