Registration includes the following:
- Three full days (or one day) at the conference with access to all presentations and the exhibition areas
- A delegate satchel containing information from sponsoring companies
- Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea over the three days of the conference
- Admittance to the Welcome Drinks and Closing Drinks
All registration fees are quoted in Australian dollars (AUD) and inclusive of 10% GST.
- Early Bird Registration – $1,700 (up to Friday 30 May 2023)
- Standard Registration – $1,900 (after Friday 30 May 2023 to Friday 18 August 2023)
- Late Registration – $2,100 (after Friday 18 August 2023)
- One Day Registration – $1,200 for attendance on one day of the conference: Wednesday 6 September or Thursday 7 September or Friday 8 September 2023
*The online registration form (BELOW) may only be used to register ONE delegate at a time.
*Please note online registrations can only be completed with payment made by credit/debit card.
*To register multiple delegates under one transaction, or for alternative payment options, please CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORM.
*Alternatively, please contact Angelique Julien (email@example.com)
By submitting your details, you agree to the following conditions:
- Full payment is due and payable on registration.
- As the event is held and hence deemed to be enjoyed in Australia, delegate registration fees are subject to the goods and services tax (GST).
- Rotation/sharing of name badges/registrations is NOT permitted. ONE registration purchase entitles attendance by ONE delegate.
- A remittance advice/proof of transfer/copy of a cheque, are NOT deemed as receipt of payment. Payments will only be considered received by Paydirt Media Pty Ltd once the funds have cleared and are clearly identified in our account.
- Full refunds/credits for any amounts paid will be given for cancellation requests received in writing to the conference manager by close of business (5:00pm Australian Western Standard Time, +8 hours GMT) on Friday 4 August 2023. Notwithstanding the delegate’s actual conference attendance, no cancellations will be accepted for existing/new registrations, and/or no refunds/credits will be given after Friday 4 August 2023.
- Registrations received after Friday 4 August 2023 willNOT be processed unless accompanied by full payment. Registrations received after Friday 4 August 2023 and paid by bank transfer/EFT/cheque will only be processed once the funds clear in our account.
- Substitution requests are allowed and must be received in writing to the conference manager by close of business (5:00pm Australian Western Standard Time, +8 hours GMT) on Friday 4 August 2023.
- Substitution requests received after Friday 4 August 2023 will NOT be processed, and will result in forfeiture of monies paid should the registered delegate not attend.
- It is the delegate’s responsibility to ensure payment information is communicated promptly to Paydirt Media Pty Ltd for payments to be allocated accordingly.
- Delegates are responsible for any bank fees and/or any foreign currency transaction fees associated with their payments, and Paydirt Media Pty Ltd reserves the right to recover these charges where appropriate.
- The only currency accepted for payment is Australian dollars (AUD).
- Companies/individuals with unpaid registrations will be refused admittance to the conference.
- Government issued photo identification must be presented by each delegate to collect a name badge.
- By registering to attend a conference/event organised by Paydirt Media Pty Ltd, and entering the conference/event premises and vicinity, all attendees (delegates, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, guests) consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by Paydirt Media Pty Ltd and its affiliates and representatives. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar conferences/events in the future to highlight the conference/event, and display the capabilities of Paydirt Media Pty Ltd.
- Paydirt Media Pty Ltd accepts no liability to any person for any loss, injury or damage howsoever, and whether directly from any action or cause whatsoever undertaken, organised or sponsored by Paydirt Media Pty Ltd.
- Please note that once your payment is successfully processed, you will receive two emails: one from our payment gateway eWAY, and one from Paydirt's own system confirming your registration.
- If your payment is declined, you will only receive one email from our payment gateway eWAY informing that your payment was declined, and specifying a reason why it was declined. You will not receive any email from Paydirt's own system for failed transaction.
- Emails will be forwarded to the billing contact's email address if one is provided. Otherwise they will be forwarded to the delegate's own email address.
- Please press the Book Now button below only once, to prevent double payments.