Registration for the 2017 Africa Down Under Conference
Registration includes the following:
- Three full days at the conference with access to all presentations and the exhibition areas
- A delegate satchel containing information from sponsoring companies
- Morning tea, afternoon tea and buffet lunch over the three days of the conference
- Admittance to the Welcome Reception (5th September), networking functions held in the exhibition area (6th and 7th September), and Closing Drinks (8th September)
Registration FeesAll registration fees are quoted in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS and inclusive of 10% GST
- Early Bird registration - $1,550 for payment received by Friday 2nd June 2017
- Standard Registration - $1,750 for payment received by Friday 18th August 2017
- Late registration - $1,950 for payment received AFTER Friday 18th August 2017Please note late registrants will need to proceed to the Late Registration Desk at the conference venue to pick up their name badges.
- One Day Registration - $900 for attendance on either Wednesday 6th/Thursday 7th/Friday 8th September 2017
Delegates must nominate ONE of the above days for attendance. Those that require a two-day registration will be charged the full three-day delegate registration rate. Similarly, there is no “Exhibition Only” pass available. Delegates will be required to purchase a full three-day delegate registration, or a one-day delegate registration
The online registration form may only be used to register ONE delegate at a time. If you would like to register multiple delegates under one transaction please contact Namukale Nakazwe-Msiska on +61 8 9321 0355 or email email@example.com.
2017 Africa Down Under Conference Delegate Registration Form
Fields marked with an asterix (*) are mandatory.